Thursday 9 September 2010

I'm a GLEEK!

Classical, contemporary, rock, pop, alternative, country, jazz, fusion, indie, gospel or acapela - depending on your preference of musical notes; music has the wonderful ability to elevate the depths of ‘being down’ to ‘being high’.

If you want to feel musically uplifted, you need to hear a choir sing.

Something happens when a group of vocally gifted misfits come together, do covers and mash-ups of popular tunes against interesting plot lines; they create Pick me up.

Now, when these vocally gifted misfits form the underdog choir, break into song & dance about their journey thus far in a competition; you can’t help but smile, feel your heart and feet tap to the beat & honest-to-God feel exhilarated.

Cue Glee regional finals

">

Go ahead, admit you’re a Gleek!

2 comments:

  1. I love glee! Me fellow GLEEK!
    I heart Kurt!
    I heart Puck!
    I heart Will Shuester!

    hhehee, now that we are done with that silly teenage proclamation of love, I have to agree with you about the power of music. There is something about it that picks you up and gets you started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Gleek to another, I couldn't agree more :)

    ReplyDelete